[CQ-Contest] To Sign or not to Sign

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Sun Dec 3 01:47:43 EST 2000

Doug,

This is one of the best discussions we've had on here for a long time.

How do you manage the multiple callers ?

Do you announce the callsigns you've copied up front ?

Do you just take the chance that they all will stick around and call
them after you finish each successive QSO ?

If the latter is the plan, how do you transition from one to the next
?

TNX,

Bob N5NJ

Robert E. Naumann