[CQ-Contest] Zero Pointers

Tom K Osborne w7why at juno.com
Wed Dec 6 02:31:18 EST 2000

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:48:08 -0500 (EST) Mike Gilmer - N2MG
<n2mg at contesting.com> writes:

> I hope the Cabrillo "foundation" addresses this issue soon.  It
> seems to me to be the one true missing ingredient in an otherwise
> complete format.

Why do we have to use cabrillo?  How is it better than just sending in
*.sum, *.all?  I'm not going to win anything in most of the contests I
enter so I don't care it they toss my log or not.  But what happens to
the guys I worked if my log is trashed?  Do they all get penalized?
Tom W7WHY
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com