[CQ-Contest] Looking for someone to take over master callsign database

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Dec 6 13:46:48 EST 2000

I'm looking for a volunteer to take over maintenance of the master callsign
databases (MASTER.DTA).  I will turn over all source code, programs and
data that I have (going back to 1997).  C programming experience a plus, as
there are some features yet to implement.

Serious inquiries only, direct to me, not the reflector.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. Did I mention that you need access to a ZIP drive or a fast Internet
connection?  I'm talking over 100 MB of data here!

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com/

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com