[CQ-Contest] Contest software query - thanks and an invitation

Barry Kirkwood bjk at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 12 12:14:00 EST 2000

Just to say thanks very much to all who responded to my query re contest
software and station automation, with special thanks to Peter Grillo.

All replies highly educational and a manifestation of the amateur spirit at
its best.

BTW, any OM and/or  XYL/YL with skills in installing station software, de
QRMing PC computer, or helping finish tower and beam installation in
exchange for free bed and board at my little guest house (and operating from
OC 201) let me know.

(Yes, it is 23C, the sun is shining and they are swimming at the beach
below)

Sorry, I can't subsidise air fares, hi.

73

end