[CQ-Contest] Cheaters <never|?> prosper?

kg0us at swbell.net kg0us at swbell.net
Tue Dec 12 19:38:05 EST 2000

This may be a crazy question but what keeps a person, other than ones own
integrity, from downloading a listing of lets say 500 no code techs callsigns
with QTH from the database before the contest begins and then interlacing them
into their log during the contest?  There are probably very few people that
actually look at each individuals log.  I bet that the log checking programs do
not check callsigns for appropriate HF privileges.  I would have never thought
of it except for all the alleged corruption rumors mentioned during the recent
presidential election.

73,
Dave KG0US

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com