[CQ-Contest] IC-756PRO

Lee Buller k0wa at southwind.net
Tue Feb 15 16:13:39 EST 2000

Peter, WW2Y, had some interesting remarks concerning this radio.  I started
looking at this radio and almost choked at the price of $2999.95.  I do not
think the bells and whistles are worth a Grand!  After reading about all
the filtering or lack there of...it is off the short list.

I would like to see how the 756Pro and the TT Pegasus would match up.  I've
been reading all about this on eham.com.

I think I will keep the IC-765.

Just a point of discussion.  No harm meant.

Lee, K0WA

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com