[CQ-Contest] The UNLIMITED category.

David Robbins k1ttt at berkshire.net
Fri Feb 18 01:22:30 EST 2000

there would be one other limiting factor to be considered.  and that would be
the rules of the countries where the transmitters (and maybe even receivers?)
actually are.  how would you license your remote in sri lanka?  and what
callsign would you use?  i think it sounds like an interesting idea and sure
opens lots of areas for technical advancement, but its also going to open lots
of international licensing questions.  i would kind of like to be able to have
operators sit at home and operate my station via remote control, sure would save
on their travel (especially with big storm coming tomorrow)... and i wouldn't
have to feed them all.  and even having remote receivers would be a big help
working those europeans with attic dipoles on 80m.  and it sure would be nice to
switch to the west coast site to run ja's on 10m when it closes from new
england.  lots of questions.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt at berkshire.net   or   robbins at berkshire.net