[CQ-Contest] WRTC from GB5HQ

Chris Tran GM3WOJ gm3woj at talk21.com
Sun Jul 9 19:53:45 EDT 2000

WRTC from GB5HQ

Congratulations to the organisers of WRTC2000 and the
teams who took part - everything seemed to go smoothly
(from a distance!)

We found that the signals from the teams were fairly similar
(we are 1900km from Slovenia) and we
had no real difficulty in working the teams - all 53 of them
- a total of 219 QSOs on 3 bands -
GB5HQ was only on 40, 20 and 15m, SSB and CW, so each
team could have worked us a maximum of 6 times - only 5
teams did this.
You might be interested in the number of QSOs we made with
each of the teams :     <callsign>   <no.of QSOs>
S511E   5
S521H   5
S531R   2
S541F   2
S561C   4
S571W   5
S581I    5
S512T   2
S522R  3
S532N   3
S542B   4
S562P   3
S572L   2
S582A   3
S513A   3
S523W   5
S533G   5
S543C   6
S563X   5
S573O   4
S583D   5
S514U   4
S524G   5
S534J   6
S544Z   4
S564Q   4
S574V   3
S584M   5
S516M   5
S526O   4
S536P   5
S546Q   4
S566Z   3
S576K   1
S586U   3
S517W   3
S527K   4
S537L   5
S547B   5
S567F   5
S577V   5
S587N   6
S518N   6
S528D   3
S538F   5
S548X   4
S568Y   6
S578R   3
S588S   5
S519I   4
S529A   3
S539D   5
S549L      5

We don't know which team had which callsign.
Anyway - a great event and we enjoyed working the
teams - taking part in WRTC2000 from a distance.

73
Chris    GM3WOJ/GM7V
gm3woj at talk21.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com