[CQ-Contest] IARU from VR2BG

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Mon Jul 10 05:48:25 EDT 2000

My apologies to all the WRTC participants who I blew off when asked to
go to SSB.

I did my best to bounce to other bands though & with the exception of
S583D I think it was, the bounces were successful.  Sorry 20 wasn't
open... but I tried!

Between old age, the hot WX (peaking 36 or 37C in the shack) & having
been distracted Saturday before the start (next time, the YL stays for
the contest!) this year I didn't stand a chance from the first time I fell
asleep - hardly three hours after the start.

Watching with keen interest for what went down in Bled - the S5 boys
look to have really put together quite an operation, judging from the
transport used by JH4NMT/JK3GAD & N2AA to get their station - really
sorry I couldn't go myself!

73, VR2BrettGraham

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com