[CQ-Contest] Re: various

WBoeck ak0a at sound.net
Fri Jul 21 12:52:15 EDT 2000

Ref 10 minute rule. It means once you change bands, you must stay on that
band for at LEAST 10 minutes. This would solve all the problems of "His
Freq". No Rule in any contest states that once you call CQ, that frequency
belong to the person calling CQ for the rest of the contest. Whether you use
it as a RUN freq or to pick up MULTS on another frequency makes no
difference. The  bands belong to EVERYBODY not just a select few who only
worry about winning.