[CQ-Contest] CQ Boston area!

harri.mantila at nokia.com harri.mantila at nokia.com
Tue Jul 25 19:13:07 EDT 2000

Hello!

I am coming for a business trip to Boston MA on 11th of August. I'll spend
my time there until 17th of August.

I would like to meet as many contesters as possible and maybe also to work
WAE DX Contest CW from some station as a guest operator.

If you have chances to meet me, please, reply to me!

I look forward to meet you!

73,
Harry
Harri M. Mantila