[CQ-Contest] Robot Op Challenge

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa at belsonet.net
Thu Jun 1 16:18:58 EDT 2000

RIght you are, Scott!
It will really be a quitessence of all recent ideas about the way how the
HAM radio should develop. Robots will communicate to eachother, than they
will prepare logs and send the logs by E-Mail to a robot-refferee, than the
robots will send E-Mail QSLs to eachother, and finally robots-winners will
receive certificates by E-mail.
Oh sorry, before I forget, there should also be a competition on pile-up
simulators ...

73,

"Walt", EU1SA

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com