[CQ-Contest] VY1JA Donations Closed

Jay Terleski wx0b at arraysolutions.com
Thu Jun 1 18:42:49 EDT 2000

Thanks to all whom have indicated they will contribute.

It looks like we have 36 contributors. Very impressive. I have sent the
list to Jay and I am sure he will be thanking you all personally.

I will issue an email to all on my list in the next 20 minuets, if I can
figure out how to do it with instructions of where to send your checks.

The RatPak will be treated with some thermal insulation, and make its
way to Jay for installation next week.  He and I have some ideas on how
to keep it operating at -30, so it will appear as an application note on
the site this winter, once were sure it works. Hi.

Jay promisses some pictures of the unit covered in ice and frost.

The mult is saved!  Long live the mult!

Thanks to you all.

--
Jay Terleski