[CQ-Contest] SO2R

Fred Hoffert NA2U maposte at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:01:23 EDT 2000

Lots of good comments on this.

I have to tip my hat to Ivo, 5B4ADA/C4A, though for the best simplification
of the question at hand.  As much, or little, as I might personally benefit
by splitting out the SO2R guys from the SO1R guys of my ilk, it still comes
down to how many operators are involved.  I think about using two radios and
think, "How can they do that?"  I have my hands full with one radio!  If one
op can use 2, 3, or 4 radios, and he is the ONLY op, then he should be
rewarded for a higher score because he has done more than those of us using
less radios.

Now back to seeing how I might better my one-radio setup.

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'd rather work CW!!!
The ham formerly known as WA0QOA