[CQ-Contest] W3LPL Annual Open House, Saturday June 17th

Frank Donovan W3LPL donovanf at erols.com
Tue Jun 6 19:10:14 EDT 2000

Friends,

Contesters, DXers and their families and guests are
welcome to the annual W3LPL Open House on Saturday
June 17th from noon to 5:00 pm in Glenwood, MD.

The W3LPL QTH is located 30 miles directly north of
Washington DC, 20 miles directly west of Baltimore,
2 miles south of I-70, 13 miles northwest of I-95,
and 30 miles northwest of BWI airport.

The Potomac Valley Radio Club and the National Capitol
DX Association will hold meetings on site.

Our local BBQ restaurant will be on site from noon to
3:00 pm with their usual excellent meals.

Hope to see you then.

73
Frank
W3LPL