[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo again

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa at belsonet.net
Thu Nov 2 16:22:29 EST 2000

Gents,
Maybe somebody would be ready to answer.

Supposingly I go Single Band in a contest and in the meantime, when there is
no prop, I go to other bands, just to keep tight fit and to give somebody a
mult eventually. OK, the contest is over and I am about to submit a log in
the Cabrillo format. And there is no place to mark QSOs with "zero" points
or whatever... The only thing I can do is to mention my Entry and put my SB
score in the heading. But who knows, maybe a log checking program will
ignore my "Single band" remark and count all QSOs "deq'ing" me into All
Band...

The first suggestion which comes right away is to submit 2 logs: a SB one,
and a Check Log for other bands.
Or it will only produce some extra mess? Or what?
Any idea?

73,
"Walt", EU1SA

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com