[CQ-Contest] M/S class rules misunderstandings

Robert Bajuk s57aw at bit.si
Thu Nov 2 20:30:14 EST 2000

Leigh & others !

I respect all the members of CQWW Committee very very much and I hope you
undestand that the goal is not to criticize the rules or even Committee. I
am sure that Bob with his crew is trying to do the best for contesting and
most popular CQWW contest, but as all we can see there is a lot of opposite
explanations of the rules ....

Hats off to CQWW Committee, I know they are all volunteers who like
contesting and our hobby very much ... and I have some experiences from
WRTC-2000 Committee

Contesting is just a hard hobby :-)

73 de Robert, S57AW