[CQ-Contest] Re: M/S CQing in CQWW

Jan.E.Holm at telia.se Jan.E.Holm at telia.se
Fri Nov 3 08:35:57 EST 2000

      Can´t just the CQ contest commitee (K3EST + gang) clear this
      matter once and for all. The issue is simple, only one question,
      can the M/S mult station call CQ? Yes or No? Simple to me.
      Personaly I read the rules as it can NOT call CQ, rule stipulates
      that I ONLY can WORK a MULTIPLIER, if I call CQ I surely do
      something else.
      It doesn´t matter if the "CQ rule" would be enforcable or not,
lot´s
      of other rules are hard or impossible to enforce but still exist.

     73, Jim SM2EKM

I do not know for you guys but rules are pretty clear to me :

C. Multi-Operator (all band operation only):
1. Single Transmitter: Only one transmitter and one band permitted
during
any 10-minute period, defined as starting with the first logged QSO on
band. Exception: ONE-AND ONLY ONE-other band may be used during any
10-minute period IF-AND ONLY IF-the station worked is a new multiplier.
Logs found in violation of the 10-minute rule will be automatically
reclassified as multi-multi.

In the other words forget about multiplier station zero points QSO's...

73's Boris T93Y

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com