[CQ-Contest] Single op definition change. (Acting rather than speaking)

Martín Monsalvo LW9EUJ lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Fri Nov 10 00:37:57 EST 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C04AAE.78E96320

Hi:
I'm in favor of changing the single op definition to allow the use of
packet, and other means of dx alert, such as on the air assist by friends,
etc.
The topic has been discused several times on this, and other reflectors.
So I was thinking about sending a " petition " to CQ and ARRL contest
managers, to review this point.
I guess it will have no effect if I send the note with only my signature.
But if all those who think that packet should be allowed to single op
include their signature in the note, may be, we can obtain some results.
I'll send the petition within a month or so.
If you want to include your signature, just let me know.

Martín Monsalvo, LW9EUJ
lw9euj at qsl.net
WWYC # 97
LUCG # 2