[CQ-Contest] Contest Minutia

Brown, James E LRDOR James.E.Brown at lrdor.usace.army.mil
Fri Nov 3 11:16:20 EST 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C045CA.8BF25A00

I did 802 contacts in the CQWWDX SSB, all Search & Pounce.  I recorded both
sides of the entire contest.  Since I was able to, and out of curiosity, I
went back and listened to a sample. I came up with an average of 2.27 times
that I called a DX station before acknowledgement.

How does this compare with anyone else's experience?

Jim   W4LC

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com