[CQ-Contest] ethics on two questions...

David Molvin wa3nko at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 3 19:08:29 EST 2000

In regards to the second point, I have for several years had good laughs (or
cries, depending) with several contesting friends about stations that do not
ID every QSO.  We keep a list of the "worst" offenders we hear and compare
notes.  One friend in particular thinks that this is FLAT OUT against the
rules (not necessarily of the contest but of FCC or ham radio in general)
that he will not work these stations he hears.  I personally think that it
shows very bad operating practice and certainly does not set a good example.
To beat the dead horse...how do we attract new hams when our house is so
dirty??

David Molvin  WA3NKO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com