[CQ-Contest] Mods to MFJ-432 Voice Keyer?

WD4K WD4K at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 3 20:26:56 EST 2000

To answer your specific question! I have had two 432's. I have modified both
of them with a soft touch momentary contact RED pushbutton switch from Radio
Shack. In three years I have never had even one of these fail. It requires
redrilling the holes a little but it works very well. I built a remote (with
the RS pushbuttons) and used the appropriate plug on the MFJ as mentioned
earlier but I used Q-dope over the soldered connections and it is VERY
stable now. I have used both of these mods thousands of times with no
problems at all. 73, Tommy WD4K

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com