[CQ-Contest] SS records?

Tim Totten, N4GN n4gn at n4gn.com
Fri Nov 3 20:50:39 EST 2000

I must be losing my mind.  I've been searching off and on for the past
several days, but can't seem to find the section-by-section records in
ARRL Sweepstakes.  I could have sworn they were published in the NCJ, but
I can't seem to find the right issue among the stacks in my
basement.  This would seem to be a great thing to have on the web
somewhere, but no luck searching all the obvious places there either.

I'm thinking about goals for this weekend (SS CW).  I seem to remember
KU8E held the KY high-power record, operating from WM4T, but I'd like to
know the number to shoot for!

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn at n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com