[CQ-Contest] Shorten CW SS

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 13:16:57 EST 2000

--part1_ae.ce0dcb4.2739a119_boundary

In a message dated 11/7/00 9:49:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, k6ll at juno.com
writes:

> Was that enjoyment?
>
> Haven't the last 10 hours always been the penance for the first 14 hours?
Last year, when I watched W4AN operate my station, I witnessed the first
person in 40 years of SS to keep a consistently high level of energy for the
whole 24. This year, K7BV made a few more contacts at the same operating
position, but used a lot more colorful language all day Sunday as he CQ'ed
and S&P'ed ad nauseaum. The fundamental question is whether SS is a test of
endurance or should we make it more like NAQP? It's time for the post-SS
depression debate to begin!

Tom Taormina, K5RC
aka K7GJ, K7ISO "Communication is the
Virginia City  NV   problem to the answer" - 10cc

--part1_ae.ce0dcb4.2739a119_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com