[CQ-Contest] Lengthen SS CW

N7RX n7rx at arrl.net
Tue Nov 7 13:04:11 EST 2000

[SRI, 1st try was accidentally HTML]

I agree with Hans. Exactly my thoughts. In fact, in reponse to N1ND's query
to last year regarding improvements to SS, I proposed extending the period
to 48 hours. This contest ought to more accessable to Joe Ham, not less. Its
hard enough for single element low power guys like me on the outskirts of
town as it is and all I want is a stupid little coffee cup! We are sorely in
need of a general purpose domestic contest accessible to everybody,
including the people who work or have limited stations or have other things
to do with their weekends and would love to get more than one chance at 40
or 80 or whichever band their able to get set-up on.

 I think making SS look more like NAQP is a move in exactly the wrong
direction.

73 Neal N7RX

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com