[CQ-Contest] Shorten CW SS

AA4NC at aol.com AA4NC at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 13:03:00 EST 2000

This is a good suggestion. As has been mentioned before, tradition gets
thrown out (at least as far as records go) every time a new section is added.

It seems to me that the outcome is decided in the first 10 hours anyway. The
last 14 hours is an RF fest as Dave mentions. It was certainly no fun here on
Sunday at all.

Allowing QSOs per band would simply make it a longer version of NAQP.

I'd be interested in hearing more ideas, especially from our CAC types as to
where this could go...

73,

Will AA4NC /W4MR

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com