[CQ-Contest] Lengthen CW SS

N7RX n7rx at arrl.net
Tue Nov 7 13:19:28 EST 2000

Yep. You might be right about that, too, Jeff. I definitely have to regulate
my time viz. family matters and carefully set priorities for radio work in
Oct/Nov/Dec. I usually pick one contest to make a committment to and then
fool with the others as best I can. But that further proves my point - the
more I can spread out my shack time, the more time I can spend in my shack.
Its easier for me to disappear for 4 hours six times than 12 hours twice,
which is why I've been lobbying for a 48 hour test period.

73 Neal N7RX