[CQ-Contest] Lengthen CW SS

Jeff Bouvier k1am at home.com
Tue Nov 7 16:10:53 EST 2000

	I disagree. I think the main reason that the SS contest is
struggling is because CQWW SSB is the weekend b4. I know it's been
that way for a long time but I still believe that is the reason. All
the people who prefer SSB (not me!) will operate WW SSB and then will
operate SS SSB and skip SS CW.
	Then you have the die hards who operate WW SSB, SS CW, WAE
RTTY, SS SSB, WW CW, ARRL 160, ARRL 10. Seven weekends in a row. I'm
tired just thinking about attempting that. Wouldn't it be interesting
to have SS CW 2 or 3 weekends before WW SSB? hmmm

	73, Jeff K1AM

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com