[CQ-Contest] Training Potential Contest Ops

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at ma.ultranet.com
Tue Nov 7 23:24:21 EST 2000

Two good ones coming up.  SS Phone has lots of loud activity although the
long exchange could be a problem.

The ideal training contest is the ARRL 10M contest.  Good mix of domestic
and DX, high rate and low, multipliers, CW and phone.

IARU is also a good training contest for the same reasons.

Randy, K5ZD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com