[CQ-Contest] Great exemplary CW Can Be Fast! All CW is gud

James White k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 9 19:13:41 EST 2000

...several folks told me to chill it down as far as the CW and I realized I
didn't state something obvious, perhaps that is the essence of the
problem...

IF SOMEONE CALLS ME AT A SLOWER RATE, I ALT F9 THE SPEED DOWN SO AS TO SEND
AT HIS LEVEL...

IF SOMEONE HEARS MY LOUD SIGNAL AND I AM JUST TOO MUCH OF A SPEED DEMON THEN
HE SHOULD SEND QRS....AND I WILL HAPPILY OBLIGE

I guess that several of you have not had the courtesy of someone slowing
down for you without their being asked...normally adjustment to the other
station should he be sending much slower is second nature (oops there I go
assuming).  Guess that should have been explained here as part of my
response.

Sorry, though that was "self extracting"

I still say that the W1AW operation of this past weekend was A1

Jim, K4OJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com