[CQ-Contest] Shorten CW SS

Ed Sleight k4sb at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 10 16:51:16 EST 2000

"Brakob, Hans" wrote:

> It is not up to any station to "set an example", W1AW
> included, and the term "offender" implies some rule is
> being violated.  Can't seem to find any speed limit
> in the SS rules.

Well, in this case, semantics seem to be taking the place of actual
meaning, but if it will make you, or any other person happy, I will
change the word to "example". And I totally disagree with you that the
HQ station should be grouped with every other.

As for your other remarks, you seem to be following the rule that if you
can't find justifiable rebuttals, you resort to throwing in garbage,
such as your remarks about a "speed limit".

For my part, I regret even posting the original message, and you can be
certain this is my last reply.

73
Ed

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com