[CQ-Contest] Single-Op - Stop the Rot.

K4WW at aol.com K4WW at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 10:22:48 EST 2000

--part1_c7.313e590.27400fc8_boundary

In a message dated 11/12/00 10:04:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, w3cf at home.com
writes:

> Maybe we need referee's like WARC in CQ and ARRL tests.

If the contest fraternity has reached the level that referee's are
needed to insure "fair play", IMHO, "we" are a "sorry lot"! Is the
"need" for a monetarily valueless piece of wood or paper so
high that there are those that would cheat? The placement of
a reflective substance in front each operating position, should
be enough to eliminate cheating. If the one "looking back"
from the aforementioned reflective substance, is satisfied that
all rules have been followed, who could challenge that?
C'Ya, Shelby

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com