[CQ-Contest] Packet use for single ops.

Martín Monsalvo LW9EUJ lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Mon Nov 13 12:46:46 EST 2000

I'd like to thank all those who replied to my original posting.
I'm compiling all the comments.
My apologies to Yuri, K3BU, for posting my reply to one of his messages on
the reflector: his message was private!.
The positions till now are:
78 % to allow packet for single ops.
17 % to leave things the way they are.
5 % not defined.

Many of the guys who think that allowing packet for single ops is a bad
thing, are ocasional contesters. While almost 90% of those who think that
the use of packet by single ops would be OK, are well known hard-core
contesters.

I'm thinking of setting up a votation page somewhere on the web.

73

Martín Monsalvo, LW9EUJ
lw9euj at qsl.net
WWYC # 97