[CQ-Contest] Packet use for single ops.

Bill Turner w7ti at jps.net
Mon Nov 13 20:21:42 EST 2000

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:48:31 -0500, John Unger wrote:

>When you think about it, there is no very good reason to allow packet spotting at all, except to support "assisted" category.
An excellent point.  When packet assistance was first allowed it was a
"gee whiz" kind of thing that people wanted to try out just to see how
it worked.  Now that it's been tried, I think the best thing would be
to get rid of it completely in all categories.  It contributes little
or nothing to the fun of contesting.

73, Bill W7TI

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com