[CQ-Contest] 2000 IARU HF World Championships

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Tue Nov 14 10:46:11 EST 2000

The list of Logs Received for the 2000 IARU HF World Championships has been
posted at:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/

If you find an error, please contact Kathy Allison at ka1rwy at arrl.org or by
phone at 860-594-0232.  We have requested files from several stations
because of errors or problems with their log files.  If we have not received
a response from you, your log will not be found on the list.  You should
clear up any problems with Kathy so your log can be included.  Entries that
are not clarified before we go to press will be classified as Check Logs.

Thanks and 73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com