[CQ-Contest] The meaning of words

K4BEV at aol.com K4BEV at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 10:07:29 EST 2000

<< "Single Op. using packet" >>

How abt M/2 (if using packet)? 10 min rule and all.
SO2R should be M/2 also, IMHO.
What's the diff if the other op working mults on other bands is you, or a guy
at the next table, or a bunch of guys spread out over the planet telling you
where they are? The advantage that a Multi2 station has over SO is still
there.
Dueling CQs? == MM (unless ONLY mults answer on the 2nd radio; then M/2)

K4BEV - SOUA (I even dug the holes for my towers with a shovel (I removed the
handle so that I wouldn't be too assisted)) ;<)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com