[CQ-Contest] SS Logs Received

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Wed Nov 22 09:56:33 EST 2000

Hello all

this is NT1N filling in for Dan at the moment.

SS CW and SS SSB logs are being correctly received here on the HQ server.
There is apparently a problem with the new back-up server in California.
Because the back-up server owner and the contest manager are each many
thousands of miles away, communications regarding a fix is slow.

We will ensure all logs are properly received and backed-up.  We will also
work on an expedited list of logs received.

Please QRX on inquiries for moment.

73, Dave, NT1N

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com