[CQ-Contest] IDing revisited...

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:27:14 EST 2000

At 11:06 AM 11/30/00 -0500, Tom Horton wrote:

>  The FCC rules states...I looked it up before I wrote this...states:
>Part 97/119...must identify after EACH communication and at least
>every 10 minutes DURING a communication...

That's what the FCC says, which ONLY applies if you're operating in the
states.  It doesn't apply if your A61AJ, CN8WW or anywhere else.

I'm defending the act of not IDing, just pointing out that the rules quoted
apply to US stations only when they operate from FCC-governed locations.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com/