[CQ-Contest] Internet/WebCam in the contest?!

Cameron, Allan Cameron at phxhs.k12.az.us
Mon Oct 2 13:37:48 EDT 2000

We did this from our school a couple of years ago "Hamcam" from Hayden High
School during the Phone Sweepstakes.
It was a kick.  Just remember its there :)
As far as your station is concerned, you not getting any extra information
that will affect the contest.  Its kind of like a window where people can
see you but you can't see out.  If no one can see what frequency you are on,
I can't see how it would have any effect on your score.
Do it... Have fun...

Allan, N7UJJ

Carl Hayden Community High School, KC7KFF
www.hayden.edu/~ham

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com