[CQ-Contest] Internet/WebCam in the contest?!

Robert Naumann n5nj at gte.net
Tue Oct 3 10:41:11 EDT 2000

I'm finding myself in amazement over the impact that some of you guys are
thinking a webcam can have.

Gimme a break.

This should be likened to someone stopping by your house and looking into
your shack door.  Should the rules require that all doors be locked and
shades be drawn when you operate a contest because someone might see you ?

I think the impact of having a webcam will be no more than a distraction to
the operator and a curiosity to non-serious operators at best.

73,
Bob N5NJ