[CQ-Contest] web cam solicitation

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Tue Oct 3 10:00:17 EDT 2000

I hate to add to this but.....

If this is solicitation then so are the listings of Contest DXpeditions and
DX newsletters that list where people are going for the contests and
usually their exact callsign.  I have used these lists for 'new ones' I need
to look out for.  I can be quite a stickler for rules too, but I don't see the
web cam adding to scores any more than that which I just mentioned.
And the web cam itself wouldn't add much, but the notice that it exists
would do the most (like the DXpedition listings).  Without the frequency
on display though, I would probably have a hard time finding them and
would find many others to work during the search (assuming not using
packet, then your assisted anyway).

Dan KI6X

-- Dan Violette    Amateur Radio: KI6X   E-mail: danki6x at pacbell.net --

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com