[CQ-Contest] web cam solicitation

Rick Dougherty NQ4I at compuserve.com
Tue Oct 3 13:26:45 EDT 2000

well I for one disagree with this interpretation....I live in a packet
void...its just not available where I live...I have tried for years to get
a decent packet connection up and going...in a Multi- multi you need lots
of packet spots...and to put them out too...the internet is our only
means...i disagree that this is solicitation...if i ask on the internet or
packet for someone specifically then it becomes another thing...I could not
be even competitive in any contest as a m-m without packet...do I think its
hurt or helped contesting? it is new technology and we either lead follow
or get out of the way...so its time to accept technology and get on with
the contesting...I have sold all but 2 of my 930's and have replaced them
with 1000mp...technology here we come...de Rick

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com