[CQ-Contest] Recording contest activity

Bob Wruble ai7b at teleport.com
Sun Oct 22 10:01:14 EDT 2000

u can record ur rx/tx audio to a hard drive using sagebrush recall
pro SW......trial period dwnload from sagebrush SW site.
700meg of hd will record 48 hours of test!!! slick.....i use it.

in my case i take the fixed 300mv audio out from the mp and feed it into the
pc sound card and away u go....

de bob  w7gg