[CQ-Contest] Mistakes in MASTER CALLSIGN DATABASE

Guy Olinger olinger at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 22 13:11:06 EDT 2000

A better way would be to manually add callsigns ONLY from the published
results YOURSELF. You could make it from your own logs, but the
published results have been UBN'd. It makes more sense to only kick up
call signs from active contesters who submit logs.

Hmmm, but then you might recognize them yourself without the function
key...

Regards, Guy
k2av at contesting.com
Apex, NC