[CQ-Contest] ARRL SS

n6tr at teleport.com n6tr at teleport.com
Tue Oct 31 18:28:36 EST 2000

There have been some questions some people have had with respect
to the SS.  I thought I would give some suggestions for the best
way to answer them.  These are semi-offical as I am involved in
the log checking process:

Q: My uncle worked me in the contest, but didn't work anyone else.
Will the QSO be removed from my log?