[CQ-Contest] Re:Inter-station interference

Jan.E.Holm at telia.se Jan.E.Holm at telia.se
Fri Sep 1 09:15:50 EDT 2000

      Couldn´t it be that the Ferrite Bead did saturate and at
      that point you would have a non linear element in the
      system and wind up with non linear secondary radiation.
      Could that be why the K3LR contest station sometimes
      do have distortion and a wide signal on the band?
      Same also applies to other stations on the band, not
      unique to K3LR.
      Since nobody never ever do have a problem with their
      radios maybe this is the golden culprit.

      de Jim SM2EKM