[CQ-Contest] AA log submissions

Tautvydas Misiunas tautvydas at achema.com
Tue Sep 5 14:45:31 EDT 2000

You are not lonely,Bridget and AA Contest organizers may loose big
portion of participants if they carry on  this way.
  I understood what they want,I believe ,but my heart is far from being
close to follow their recomendations:
 1.They want us to send summary sheet and log  not as attachments but
copy/paste into e-mail body.It is absolutely different than others do
but still no problems for us.
 2.They want us to make Summary sheet in their manner , short and very
much formalized,defining essential information ,like Your
name,Cathegory,score e.t.c by so called "tags" ,like this: <   >
 Maybe this idea helps them to computerize some operations,but  as such
things are not supported by any contest software i can hardly believe
much of us will do it.
 Respectively guys will forget this contest after receiving autoreply
like we got already.
  73! Ted,LY2OX

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com