[CQ-Contest] Dupes and computer logs

DougKR2Q at aol.com DougKR2Q at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 20:32:59 EDT 2000

In a message dated 9/6/00 11:24:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olinger at bellsouth.net writes:

<< Let's say that I work W7W?Y. I never for sure get the call right. He
 fades out, or the pileup that forms after I discover him and call him
 buries him.

 HOW DO I LEAVE IT IN THE LOG SO >>

That's easy...you don't!  If you didn't get the call, you didn't make a qso.
Don't forget, the onus is also on the station you're trying to log to make
sure you got his call correct.  If you're not sure, ask again.  If you're
still not sure and he won't answer you again, do NOT log it.

de Doug KR2Q

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com