[CQ-Contest] Dupes and computer logs

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 09:36:31 EDT 2000

In a message dated 9/8/2000 8:14:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, k8gt at flash.net
writes:

>  Guess I'm confused, Yuri.  First, you say we shouldn't have a 3 QSO
>  penalty, and now you are saying we should have a 10 QSO penalty.  Or
>  is that for everyone other than you?
>
>  73, Gerry  K8GT

I am for penalties for "criminal" behavior (padding logs, packet cheating,
disregard for frequency allocations, breaking rules, etc.) not for errors and
mistakes (QSO took place, someone miscopied the call).

Yea, I am for penalizing everyone but me, so nobody can beat me  :-)
There is this thing called exaggeration to make a point.

Yuri

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com