[CQ-Contest] Post contest log review

K4WW at aol.com K4WW at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 16:40:36 EDT 2000

In a message dated 9/11/00 1:25:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
k4sb at mindspring.com writes:

<< Can some of you who are explaining what is, and what is not
 > legal in terms of post-contest log review  >>

While "we" are in the explaining "mode", someone, please explain to me
how, if "post contest" review is permissible, why "pre contest" review
would not be.  By "reviewing" my previous years logs, I can reasonably
determine that I will contact a great percentage of the same calls.  Why
not get them in the log, and spend the weekend with the wife?
C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com